Saturday, April 13, 2013

A little dose of healthiness!

People are usually surprised to find out that I make my living as a baker. I love to run and workout, am obsessed with torturing myself at CrossFit570, and I'm even a distributor for Advocare. I guess it's a good thing that I try to stay active and eat healthy because I DO have a sweet tooth. I don't always eat everything I bake but I have my weaknesses... carrot cake, brownies, and cream cheese filling. If any of those things are leftover then I usually have to add an extra mile or so to my run the next day. I plan on offering healthier options in my shop because healthy treats can actually be tasty! Like the breakfast cookies that I adapted from this blog. I love this recipe because you can add or substitute ingredients to your liking. Try it out and make it your own!



No comments:

Post a Comment